Are behavior problems keeping you from fully enjoying your relationship with your dog? Do you want to take your dog on walks, but are tired of having your arm yanked out?
With some training, the dog you have can be the dog you’ve always dreamed he could be! Set a goal and make a commitment to have fun with your dog.
Your dog wasn’t born trained – and neither were you!
- Communicating with your dog
- Building confidence
- Handling distractions
- Reading your dog’s body language
- Correcting behavior problems
- Socializing your dog with other dogs and people
- Helping you select the training equipment that is right for you and your dog
Take the skills you learn in class and use them with your dog in your environment and everyday routine.
Learn to teach your dog:
- Let’s Go
- Using hand signals
- Off-leash training
With training, you and your dog can achieve qualifications for:
- Pet Therapy Dog, TDI
- American Kennel Club (AKC) Canine Good Citizenship
- AKC Companion Dog (CD) Title
- AKC Obedience Titles
- AKC Rally Titles